Monday, February 27, 2012

What people are saying about KAP1 & 2 live training!

KAP


We've received some great feedback on Santiago Dobles's KAP1&2
intensive in Miami, and we thought we'd pass it on:

***
"I trained with Santiago Dobles using both the distance course
and in person for KAP 1 and 2.

Both experiences were very rewarding.

I've been in martial arts, both hard style and internal styles,
for 27 years and Santi really has the chi.

When I trained with him in person it was intense. Some days we
trained for 10 hours a day and I felt super-charged after the
experience.

I highly recommend training with Santiago to anyone interested
in Chi Kung or healing arts.

Thanks for the training, Santi."
--Dale Brandenburger


***
"Aloha Santi,
I am so glad that I went to Miami from Hawaii to take the KAP1
and KAP2 in person from you. Your coaching and teaching are
invaluable in ways that are much more in depth and personal.

I could feel your energy easily while doing the KAP exercises.
You were so generously giving us Shaktipat and sharing your
knowledge and wisdom with us during the seminars without any
reservation.

Also, I was so fortune that I received a personal Shaktipat
session with you that helped me opened up many of my blockages.

I am sure that this will help me to speed up my Kundalini
awakening process.

I am looking forward to attending more seminars from you in
the near future.

God Bless!"
Halacy Chu
Hawaii, USA

***
Thank you for your time and interest in kundalini and
Dr. Glenn J. Morris's Improved Kundalini Awakening
Process (KAP)!

P.S.
Santiago Dobles's latest classes have just been added to
our schedule-->

KAP Level One:
http://kundaliniawakeningprocess.com/schedules.html
Advanced Classes:
http://kundaliniawakeningprocess.com/advanced_kap_schedules.html

No comments: