- Cimande (known for its hard hitting, breaking and devistating flow)
- Sera (known for its effective use of leverage, and devistating take downs)
- Minangkabau Harimau (Fierce Sumatran Tiger style fighting particularly ferocious ground fighting)
- Senjata (weapons: Knife, Machete, Stick, Staff, Cane, Rope, Sarong, Kerambit, & Improvised weapons)
- Tenaga Dalam & traditional training for Health, Longevity, Strength & Rejuvination
Saturday, April 16, 2011
Pencak Silat CGSS
To talk about it wont "get you there" to watch it wont "get you there" you have to do it........So stop talking about it stop watching it on youtube and stop trying to learn it off pirated DVDs.... and just start training Silat with people who live it breath it and do it daily.........
If you are serious, you will come train Wed 8pm & Saturdays 12pm...
The door & the floor is open to all.
For locations & training info Contact:
Guru Santiago Dobles