Thursday, December 3, 2009

Engineer speaks about K.A.P. Shaktipat from Santiago Dobles, Susan Carlson



Engineer speaks about K.A.P. Shaktipat from Santiago Dobles, Susan Carlson
November 29th, 2009
“It was late night/early morning on Friday or Saturday and I was on my seat meditating when the session began. The session was incredibly intense. It felt like someone had a lava hose/flame thrower and was straight blasting my body methodically….While this is only one experience, most of my ‘breakthroughs’ in KAP have coincided with shaktipats from Santi…he gives all of us KAPers doses of chi/shakti regularly. Sometimes it is fiery in nature like my session was, but sometimes it is much more subtle.
It took a day or two for me to begin to realize just how much Santi had done for me in that session. 2 weeks later, the nature of my experiences during KAP practices began to change significantly as a direct result of this session. Also…some areas that I had struggled with mentally and emotionally just disappeared. There are things that are still unfolding as a result of this session

I had a chance to meet Susan Carlson. She’s an amazing woman. She gave a lot of shaktipat via hugs.Her energy did not feel hot to me…it was much more yin and despite its intensity, I actually had trouble at first to be sensitive enough to feel it. She gave us as many hugs as we could handle…and I got more than my fair share. One of her hugs was from behind and I could feel the energy spreading throughout my whole body…even penetrating deeply into my bones. The hugs from the front had a similar sensation of light, cool deeply penetrating energy…but there were orbits running too. These hugs were very interesting…the longer they went the more the coolness penetrated. Then a very warm vibrating sensation would start in the base of my spine and begin to rise up. The hugs always stopped before the energy in the spine raised very far. ”

Peter Adam Pittman, Engineer, VA.

No comments: