Thursday, December 4, 2008

UK Cimande Silat Training Pt. 1




Simon Das my brother from another mother came to pick me up with K-force ( Nwakanma Chukwu) at the airport. It was non stop training, breathing, learning, sleeping, dreaming about pencak Silat since the day I arrived in London Nov 24. I only slept like 1 to 3 hours max a night. There was just so much to do and talk about regarding Silat.

Nov 24 - 25:

It was very humbling to see Simon do his Kuntau Malaca, & Pukulan Sendeng and his personal system Seni Silat Kesatria. I must say he is by far one of the best exponents I have ever seen in Pukulan based Silat. I was humbled by what I saw, and felt. The real blessings also came at night when Simon's mom would cook fine indian curry! I was in heaven. We do not have such good Indian food in Miami Fl. Simon and I discussed Silat & touched hands and also meditated a lot on various aspects of Pencak Silat, Ilmu Kebatinan, Chi Kung & Nei Kung & true Tantra Yoga (not the Sexual stuff folks.... that is only a small percentage of the real inner Alchemy in Tantra). Had to rely on my Tummo as well to stay warm in UK cause it was FREEZING COLD! Thank God for inner heat breathing techniques. I am thankful the stuff Dr. Glenn Morris & my Tibetan teachers have shown me actually works.

Simon is way ahead of the league. I have seen many and touched hands with some of the best people in the Martial arts world he is truly scary at what he can do.

At night on the 25th I met Guru Haji Pak Muhammad Ariffin Mang Ipin. Let me give you small background. He is from Banten (Java) Indonesia. His family and blood is from the Badui. He has been doing Cimande since childhood. He is actual descendant of the Wali Songo (Not like "pendekar" Steve Benitez).

To be Continued..........

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Silat is an excellant martial art. But remember, silat is not for fighting. In silat you are not allowed to punch or kick your opponent, even if you are struck by him or her. You train to kill but you do not kill. Such is the emphasis on patience in silat.